lauantai 11. toukokuuta 2013

Moods

People who know me probably see me as a girl who takes things sometimes way too seriously and cannot laugh at herself. And I admit that it's been a long road - I'm in the middle of the transformation from a hurt and angry teenager to a fun-loving young adult. I used to be an overly sensitive and very serious kid.

Today I've been laughing at almost everything in the last 24 hours. It's been very refreshing. And I didn't need to force myself to do that, it just happened. Even one big issue that has affected my self-esteem in the past now feels small and funny. 

I haven't changed. Before this chippery mood I felt devastated and cried. Some people, including me, tend to joke that this is the sign of an unbalanced mind. But no, I think it's perfectly normal. And how would these amazing moments of happiness and laughter feel like if people never felt sadness and despair? That doesn't sound like imbalance to me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti