lauantai 10. marraskuuta 2012

Salmarin soittolista 10.11.12

1. HIM - Wicked game

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I'd never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you"


2. Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?

"I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
And I can't help myself,
And all I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?"


3. Osmo Ikonen - Running till the Rainbow Ends

"Hungry for more entertainment, for more money to spend,
there's always a reason to find something to complain.
You reach for the stars, but if you get that far, you'll only get burned.

The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
And you'll never find enough money to spend.
It's so hard to sttle with the things you got, when you cant get enough."


4. Jukka Poikka - Sukuvika - suksi ei luista

"Jonkin aikaa olin minä varatöiden vanki,
etelässä valtatietä kun mä tervasin.
Vaan takasin mä palasin taas niin kuin pumeranki,
tervaahan se työ on ollut mulle muutenkin."


5. Ben Harper - Walk Away

"With so many people 
to love in my life
Why do I worry
about one?"


6. John Mayer - Heartbreak Warfare

"How come the only way to know how high you get me
is to see how far I fall?
God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me
but I can't break through it all."


7. Ruger Hauer - Jokaiselle jotakin

"Poikani, ei oo olemassa valintoja väärii
Mut paras on usein sitä, mikä on populäärii
Voit etsii sitä jotain vaikka maailman ääriin
Mut ei laadulla korvata määrii
Sun reviiri, se on vaan snadi laatikko
Kun puhallan sun korvaan, se on inspiraatio"


8. Ultramariini - Elohopeaa

"Vuoksesi, olen aina huolissani,
vaikka se, mikä virtaa suonissasi
ei ole verta, se on elohopeaa."


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti