torstai 18. huhtikuuta 2013

Mad Girl

If I had to describe myself in a few words, right now I'd say: procrastinator and a Mad Men enthusiast. It's amazing how inspired I get after watching that show. It's so beautiful.

That's why I styled myself a bit different the other day...


...and been listening to this song over and over again:


I have also pinned and hearted and liked every picture that reminds me of Madison Avenue admen in the 1960's. I have an addiction, but DAMN, it makes me feel so good I can't stop! 

I wanna dress like a lady, act like a lady, believe that smoking cigarettes doesn't harm me in any way and go back in the 60's. Although I know that back in the day the life wasn't fun or easy because of the lack of the equality, most people were poor and died younger than nowadays, I can't let go of this never never land of elegant dresses and beautiful hairstyles. I need it, and I'm glad that I can have it. My drug.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti