tiistai 26. maaliskuuta 2013

Another typical Tuesday

Hi! Since so many of you lovely people have been asking what I've been up to lately, here's the answer:



I know. I'm hilarious.


I'm not proud of the next picture either - today seems to be the day of embarrassing photos... After seeing it I understood what's wrong with this world, and most of all, with me.




I wish I didn't have to say this, but here you can see all the cosmetic products I threw away today. Most of them were empty or just too old to be used anymore. But some of them I had used only once or twice, and I had bought them only for fun in the first place...

I'm a simple girl. And simple people need simple lives. There's nothing simple or fun seeing all these meaningless things around you. I feel like suffocating when I try to clean up my place - I don't have enough closet space for my stuff anymore. 

Sometimes I think it'd be cool to be able to put all my stuff in one suitcase. But to be honest, I think that's for the professionals and I'm only a newbie. I just want a little more space.

Oh yeah, I also have this weird disease on my hands:




Just kidding. I had to test the lipsticks and lipglosses before throwing them away (the smell of the lipstick tells a lot about its condition).

1 kommentti:

  1. Sydämeni vuotaa verta kun katton noita kodmetiikkayuotteita :( mäki karsin pari viikkoo sitten muttei ihan noin paljoo sentää lähteny :0

    VastaaPoista