sunnuntai 20. tammikuuta 2013

20. tammikuuta / January 20th

Sunnuntai, lepopäivä. Sunday, the day of resting and doing nah-thing.





Soittolista tällä viikolla: This week's playlist:

  • The Raveonettes - Observations
  • Gotye - Hearts a Mess
  • Zen Café - Antaa vituttaa
  • Stella - Häävalssi
  • R.E.M - The One I Love
  • Johnny Cash - Hurt
  • Guns N' Roses - Catcher in the Rye
  • Conner Youngblood - The Warpath

Kohokohdat: Highlights:

Oli aivan julmetun kylmä. The weather was toe-killing, it was so damn cold for a couple of days. 
Opin, että Jakarta on Indonesian pääkaupunki. It occurred to me that a city called Jakarta is the capital of a country named Indonesia.
Kehitin itselleni matkasuunnitelman, jollaista en ollut tullut aiemmin ajatelleeksi. Thanks to a short but mindblowing conversation with a certain nice guy, I started planning a trip. It'll be a whole new experience for moi.
Paha vain, että matkakassani hupeni huomattavalla summalla... I'll be having financial problems in the near future so I don't know when I'm gonna have the time and the money to go abroad.
Aloin suunnitella tulevaisuutta muutenkin ja selailla eri tiedekuntien kotisivuja. I sort of decided what to do with my life for the next months. I'm pretty sure university is the right place for me to study. If I can get in. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti